The District of Columbia Taxicab Commission (DCTC) will be conducting Limousine License Testing for registered applicants at the Metropolitan Police Academy, 4665 Blue Plains Drive, SW, Washington, DC 20032 starting on Saturday, September 8, 2012.
Applicants must bring both the DCTC issued registration letter and their driver’s license to the Test. The applicants’ DCTC issued registration letter and driver’s license must match their application. Absolutely no change of address or request for a new test date will be accepted. DCTC will supply all testing materials. No other items will be permitted in the testing areas.
Applicants must arrive on time, on their scheduled date. Failure to do so shall result in a NO SHOW. Applicant will not be able to reschedule.
- Applicants will have Sixty (60) minutes to complete the Test.
- The Test consists of Fifty (50) Questions.
- Applicants will be notified of the test results within 60 days.
- Applicants must pass with a score of 70% or higher.
- Passing applicants will be notified of further requirements.
- Cheating shall result in immediate disqualification and indefinite ineligibility to register for DCTC testing.