Wednesday, June 20, 2018
One Stop applications are processed Monday through Friday 8:30 am until 3:30 pm
- Driver/Owner downloads the following One Stop Form.
- Driver/Owner completes Section 1. Insurance Representative and Driver/Owner complete Section 2.
- Driver/Owner takes the One Stop Form and vehicle to DMV for Inspection. DMV Inspection is not required for duplicate registration or insurance change if the last vehicle inspection certificate is still valid.
- DMV Inspection Station Stamps and Dates the One Stop Form OR attaches Vehicle Inspection Report (VIR) with DMV Stamp and Date.
- Upon inspection, driver brings to DFHV for approval: the stamped One Stop Form and VIR; along with four (4) color pictures of the vehicle to be registered. The pictures should be front & back and both sides with the PVIN visible in at least one picture.
- Driver/ Owner takes DFHV approved One Stop Form to the DMV service center for processing.