GOVERNMENT OF THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
DEPARTMENT OF FOR-HIRE VEHICLES
NOTICE OF FUNDING AVAILABILITY - AMENDED
FOR-HIRE VEHICLE INNOVATIONS GRANTS
The Government of the District of Columbia, Department of For-Hire Vehicles has amended the Request for Application (“RFA”) #FHVINNO-2017-05-002; and the release date for #FHVINNO-2017-05-003 is Friday, November 3, 2017. A full summary highlighting all the changes to the RFA are below.
Grant opportunities under this RFA#FHVINNO-2017-05-003 will encompass the following different funding opportunities:
1. Vehicle On-Demand Alternative Pilot Program (Application deadline is December 11, 2017)
2. School Transportation Service Pilot Program (Funds have currently been exhausted)
3. Non-Emergency Medical Transportation (Funds have currently been exhausted); Electric Vehicles or Ride Subsidy programs (Funds have currently been exhausted)
4. Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle or Subsidy program (s) (Funds have currently been exhausted); Taxi Digital Transformation Grant (Funds have currently been exhausted)
5. Mayor’s Office of Veteran Affairs (MOVA) Pilot Program (Application deadline extended to November 30, 2017)
6. Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle Incentive Program – Extension (Funds have currently been exhausted)
7. Driver Incentive Grant Program (Application deadline is November 13, 2017)
8. Other programs that DFHV may develop or programs proposed by the applicants and approved by DFHV on a rolling bases.
EMAIL: [email protected] with “Request copy of RFA #Pilot Program-2017-05-003" in the subject line.
ELIGIBILITY: See RFA below which has specific eligibility for each pilot program under #FHVINNO-2017-05-003.
PERIOD OF AWARDS: See RFA below which has specific periods of awards under each pilot program under #FHVINNO-2017-05-003.
SELECTION PROCESS: DFHV will select grant recipient(s) through a competitive application process. All applications will be forwarded to a review panel to be evaluated, scored, and ranked based on the selection criteria listed in the RFA.
RESERVATIONS: DFHV reserves the right to issue addenda and/or amendments after the issuance of the NOFA or RFA, or to rescind the NOFA or RFA.